Certificate III in Security Operations is a course designed to put you above the rest. This course looks at the Security industry from a Supervisor’s point of view. The course is a pre-requisite for some security companies who are looking for an individual with a certain level of competency.
The units that are included in the Certificate III in Security Operations course are:
(Elective Units will be taken from Certificate II in Security Operations)
Course Code - Course Description
- BSBFLM303C - Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A - Organise personal work priorities and development
- CPPSEC3001A - Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A - Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A - Determine response to security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A - Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A - Coordinate a quality security service to customers
- CPPSEC3007A - Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC3017A - Plan and Conduct and Evacuation from premises
Certificate III in Security Operations can also be used of you are pursuing a career as a Cash In Transit Officer or a Body Guard. This is a great course if you would like to put yourself above the rest of other people in the industry or if you are currently working in the Security field, looking to upgrade your role to Supervisor.
Total: 112 Hours