The Aviation Screening Course is designed to assist individuals who have completed Certificate II in Security Operations and are looking to branch there career to the Screening industry. The course duration is 4 days Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm. On completion of the course you will be issued with 5 different certificates including, Aviation Security Awareness- Dangerous Goods, Radiation Awareness, Liquids Aerosols and Gels (LAGS) Aviation Screening Course and Drug and Alcohol Education Program. We also provide large employment opportunities for working at the international and domestic airport. (112 Hours in Total)
On successful completion of the course you will be able to work in the following areas:
- Airports Domestic/International
- Court Houses
- Government Buildings
Below are the units that are included in the Crowd Controller Security Course.
Core Units: Course Code - Course Description
- CPPSEC3128 Conduct security screening using walk-through metal detection equipment
- CPPSEC3130 Conduct security screening using hand held metal detectors
- CPPSEC3129 Conduct security screening using explosive trace detection equipment
- CPPSEC3127 Conduct Security screening using X-Ray Equipment
The course duration is 4 days Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm.
Enrol Now Contact Us