Aviation Screening Course is designed to assist individuals who have completed Certificate II in Security Operations and are looking to branch there career to the Screening industry. The course duration is 4 days Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm. On completion of the course you will be issued with 5 different certificates including, Aviation Security Awareness- Dangerous Goods, Radiation Awareness, Liquids Aerosols and Gels (LAGS) Aviation Screening Course and Drug and Alcohol Education Program. We also provide large employment opportunities for working at the international and domestic airport. (112 Hours in Total)
On successful completion of the course you will be able to work in the following areas:
- Airports Domestic/International
- Court Houses
- Government Buildings
Below are the units that are included in the Crowd Controller Security Course.
Core Units: Course Code - Course Description
- CPPSEC1006A Apply x-ray image interpretation procedures
- CPPSEC1007A Apply walk through metal detection procedures
- CPPSEC1008A Apply hand-held metal detection procedures
- CPPSEC1009A Apply Explosive Trace Detection (ETD) procedures
- CPPSEC2007A Screen people
- CPPSEC2008A Screen items
The course duration is 4 days Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm.
Enrol Now Contact Us